Are you looking for an exciting opportunity as a Clinical Pharmacist in Primary Care? Do you have other commitments outside of work so looking for more flexibility with your hours? Does working a portion of your hours from home appeal to you?
What we are looking for
- GPhC registered with 2 years post registration experience
- Independent prescriber (essential)
- Provide surgery based face to face and telephone medicine reviews
- To participate in anti-coagulation clinics (no prior experience required)
So are you in?
Hours: Up to 37.5 hours
Rate of Pay: Competitive – dependent on strength of candidate. Although we don’t operate with the NHS agenda for change, this role is indicative of a Band 7 or Band 8.
Location: You can work a portion of your hours flexibly from home (open to discussion) and you can be expected to work at any of our surgeries to provide face to face patient contacts, although you will be allocated a base site.
Community Health Care Support (Carer)
Here at Priory Medical Group we can offer you:
- Certainty and security in your employment within one of the UK’s biggest Healthcare Provider.
- You tell us how many hours you would like to work to suit your lifestyle, we are all ears
- Fulfilling and rewarding work that really matters, you really make a difference!
- An environment where we all act with kindness and compassion towards colleagues at all times
- An opportunity to develop strong customer service and healthcare skills (with great support on hand from colleagues) in your career that will last a lifetime.
What is a Community Health Care Support (carer)?
Attend patients homes and follow a care plan provided to you. This plan may include providing health or social care such as assisting with personal hygiene, providing meals, supporting family members and other health and wellness related activities.
The successful candidate will support patients to live in their own home and/or community whilst supporting other team members and professionals.
Working hours: Up to 37.5 hours per week – you tell us what you are looking for
Salary: Guaranteed paid salary up to £18,135 (Pro-rata salary) + enhanced rate of pay for weekend hours + NHS pension + travel mileage paid at approved rates.
Location: Your base will be Tang hall lane surgery, although the nature of this role is you will be working in the community