A reminder to request your repeat prescriptions in good time ahead of the long Christmas bank holiday weekend. Please get your requests in by *Friday 15th December*
Salaried GP - Various Locations - 4-8 Sessions Per Week
- Do you want to have flexible clinics where you can manage your workload according to clinical priority?
- Do you want to have a named supervisor partner who will mentor you and guide you if you want to develop your role or responsibilities further?
- Do you want to feel like you are working at a small practice with the background support of a larger practice?
- Do you want to work alongside a highly skilled multi-disciplinary clinical team?
- Do you want to reduce the burden of administrative work?
Main duties of the job
Our prioryCare access model ensures our patients can access us in a variety of ways and GP's can prioritise their clinics according to clinical need; seeing patients in person, managing their condition over the phone or via SMS as appropriate.
The role of a GP is challenging and varied, here at PMG we try to reduce the extra burden of admin tasks and allow you to concentrate on patient care. We have dedicated teams who process prescription requests, undertake rounds of local care homes, support frail patients in their home and action clinic / discharge letters. We are proud that our clinical team is made up of much more than GP's for example; our pharmacists, MSK practitioners, mental health practitioners run their own independent clinics.
Come and join us! Working at Priory Medical Group means that all these opportunities are waiting for you. We have a large team but we treat you as an individual, working at a specific site with a regular team.
Priory Medical Group is an award winning large multi-site training practice based in the beautiful city of York. Our team is made up of a highly-skilled, experienced and varied work force which aims to reduce the administrative burden on our GP team.
We have a strong emphasis on high quality of clinical care attaining very high QOF/IIF results across the board.
We are a Tier 2 registered practice for sponsorship.
£8,277.88 to £9,100 a session Circa £450/session/yr in addition for extras (on calls/training)
(Please note that for this role there has been a salary increase of 1% since 1st April 2023.
Full-time - Part-time - Flexible Working
Various locations available being:
Apply now on NHS Jobs Website or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.