- Aged 2-3 years (born between 1.9.2018 - 31.8.2020): parent/guardian will receive an invite from us via text or letter
- Aged 4-18 years will be vaccinated at school
- Aged 18 to 64 years with risk factors and/or pregnant: these patients will be invited by us via SMS/phone/letter to a Saturday flu clinic on the 22nd of October
- Aged 65 years and over: these patients will be invited by us via SMS/phone/letter to a Saturday flu clinic on the 15th of October.
- Due to rising flu rates locally and vaccine availability, we have added two extra dates for flu clinics on 12th and 19th of November. Eligible patients will be invited by text or post.
Patients who are coded as housebound or who live in a care home will be vaccinated at home with the support of Nimbuscare
- What if you cannot attend our scheduled vaccination clinics?
- You can book in with a local community pharmacy or Nimbuscare vaccination centre
- The practice and Nimbuscare will be running catch-up clinics (dates yet to be confirmed)
- How will patients be invited?
- Patients with a mobile phone on file will receive a text message with a link to book in
- Everyone else will receive a phone call or letter invite asking them to book a slot